MarkText is a markdown text editor for iOS. Write markdown note with real-time syntax highlighting, convert to HTML, PNG or PDF, share to other Apps, and sync via iCloud.
MarkText is a markdown text editor for iOS.
Import & Export:
Import markdown documents via iTunes, or create a new one via MarkText, then edit with syntax highlighting. Once you’re done editing, you can export markdown documents to PC via iTunes. You can convert to HTML, PNG or PDF and share to or open in other Apps such as Evernote, Dropbox, Email, etc.
With the input accessory tools bar, you can insert tabs, headers, lists, code blocks, or create inline links with the tap of a button; left-right swipe on the bar will move the cursor quickly.
HTML preview with style sheet(CSS). It supports regular Markdown, MultiMarkdown, and HTML code. It renders footnotes, images, tables and code blocks.
Automatically store your documents in the cloud to keep them up-to-date across all your devices.
- Create, edit markdown docs;
- Real-time syntax highlight;
- HTML preview with css;
- Change theme style;
- Import docs via iTunes;
- Export docs with HTML, PNG and PDF formats;
- Share docs to Evernote, Dropbox and Email, etc;
- Caret enhance: left-right swipe the input accessory bar to move cursor quickly;
- Support extensions: md/mmd/markdown/markdn/mdown/mkdn/markd/txt/text;
- Show word count;
- Full text search;
- Search and replace using regex;
- iCloud sync.
- iPad adaptive;
- Traditional Chinese.